Consumer Packaged Goods
Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) are products which are sold quickly and at relatively low cost and hence these can be classified as retail goods that are generally replaced or fully used over a short period of days, weeks, or months, and within one year. The best example of CPG are soft drinks, toiletries and grocery Items.
The consumer perspective for the CPG goods are: Frequent Purchases, Low Involvement (no effort to choose item â€“ products with strong brand loyalty will have exception to this) and Low price.
As a result, the CPG industry has the following challenges to face and overcome:
a. High volumes
b. Low contribution margins
c. Extensive distribution networks
d. High stock turnover
COMM-IT brings in enormous domain expertise in CPG after having partnered with some of the leading top 10 global CPG companies and having delivered several IT projects for them globally. Our IT Services and Solutions are designed to act as an enabler for CPG industry with expertise in IT Infrastructure commissioning and management, IT Consulting Services, Capital Expenditure Management Solutions, trade promotion and business process management solutions, Portal & Collaboration, Business Intelligence and Reporting, Mobile Enablement of Applications, Supply Chains, ERP Implementation and etc.
- Services Offering
- IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Infrastructure Commissioning: Data Center, Servers, Storages, Network and etc.
- IT Infrastructure Management.
- Managed Services
- Staff Augmentation.
- Application Maintenance & Support
- Outsourcing and etc.
- Consulting Services.
- Application Testing and QA Services.
- Custom Application Development Services
- Web Applications.
- Mobile Applications.
- Windows Application.
- Cloud Applications and etc.
- Integration Services
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI): on SOA
- Business Process Management (BPM).
- Enterprise Application Services
- ERP Applications Management Services: Infor Ln, Oracle, Microsoft ERP.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics: Microsoft BI, COGNOS.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Solutions Offering
- Complete IT Infrastructure Solutions.
- BPM Based Solutions
- Workflow Based Trade Promotion Solutions.
- Workflow Based Capital Expenditure Management (CAPEX) Solutions.
- Workflow based Sales Force Automation Solutions and etc.
- Workflow Based Legal Framework â€“ Copyright, Patent and etc management.
- Business Solutions
- Enterprise Solutions: ERP (Infor LN, Oracle, Microsoft ERP), Supply Chain, CRM and etc.
- Business Intelligence and Performance Management Solutions: Microsoft BI and COGNOS.
- Business Process Management Solutions.
- Portal & Collaboration Solutions: based on Microsoft SharePoint
- Enterprise Portal.
- Knowledge Portal.
- Document Management.
- Workflow Based Collaboration Platforms.
- Self-Services Portal: Employee Self Service, Customer Self Service and Partner/Vendors Self Service Portal and etc.
- Digital Marketing Solutions
- Digital Signage and Advertising Management Solutions: we partner we world leader in Digital Signage and AV industry on Hardware and Software platform.
- Large Implementation Base: we have closed to 5,000 screens running in Middle East and India.
- Mobile Applications: both Hybrid and Native application on iOS, Android, Symbian and Windows Mobile.
- Value Proposition
- Domain Expertise: strong CPG domain expertise after having worked with some of the top 10 global CPG companies for more than 7 years.
- Proven Expertise in Designing and Architecting Complex IT Systems.
- Widest range of Platform Coverage: COMM-IT is fully conversant and have proven track records with technologies and tools based on Microsoft, Oracle, Java, Open source and Mobile Platform
- Global Presence: India, Middle East.
- Partnership with the major OEM Enterprises: we partner with some of the world leading Hardware and Software vendor to bring an integrated solutions offering for you. Please visit our Technology Partner .