Government organizations and PSUs today are facing the challenges of heavy paper based processes, delays in decision making, data inconsistencies and low level of transparency. Since government departments currently operate as silos, hence as a first step towards a single window to government, architecture needs to be created to enable the departments to operate in a coordinated fashion.
E-governance or Governance Online connotes a single point of access to all government information and greater citizen interaction with the governments through Internet based online services in an organized and efficient manner. It also helps actualize the potential to streamline relationships between government, business and citizens.
Government today faces the following challenges:
1. Maintaining consistent and effective delivery of services to citizens.
2. Minimizing the hierarchy while improving the response time in delivery to services to the citizens.
3. Minimizing the cost of delivery of services through the Citizen Service Centers.
4. Delivering services to individual citizens in their local languages and tailored to regional preferences.
5. Improving transparency and fixing the accountability for delivery of services to the citizens.
6. Brining transparency on managing and reporting public of expenditure.
7. Putting up a mechanism for measuring the success of governance efforts and social spending program and making it available to the citizens transparently.
COMM-IT acts a partner with government and public sector entities to addresses these challenges and overcome them effectively through digital governance solutions thereby enabling smart governance in areas that matter most to the citizens. COMM-IT government services offering comprises of IT Services, Business Process Outsourcing, end-to-end IT Infrastructure Services, custom application development, e-governance portal (online citizen services center passport, driving license and etc.), business process transformation and etc.
- Services Offering
- IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Infrastructure Commissioning: Data Center, Servers, Storages, Network and etc.
- IT Infrastructure Management.
- Managed Services
- Staff Augmentation.
- Application Maintenance & Support
- Outsourcing and etc.
- Data Conversion / Migration / Warehouse
- Business Process Outsourcing.
- Integration Services
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI): on SOA
- Business Process Management (BPM).
- Enterprise Application Services.
- Application development and Maintenance Services:
- Application Development Providing end-to-end development from requirement analysis to deployment and rollout.
- Application Maintenance – Changing or enhancing software to meet changing or increasing business demands in the post-rollout phase of an application
- Application Support Providing first, second, third line support and on-call support.
- Application Integration/Migration/Transformation – Replacing, migrating and integrating legacy or bespoke systems.
- Application Management – The application management layer cuts across all software engineering activities listed above. This typically involves transition management, project management, proactive risk and scope change management, quality management, SLA
- Solutions Offering
- Complete IT Infrastructure Solutions.
- Imaging, Document Management & Workflow Solutions.
- Portal & Collaboration Solutions:
- Enterprise Intranet Portal.
- Knowledge Portal.
- Document Management.
- Workflow Based Collaboration Platforms.
- E-Commerce Portal: Water, Electricity and other utilities billing and online payment.
- Self-Services Portal: Citizens Self Service Portal Passport, Birth/Death Certificate, Driving License and etc.
- Digital Marketing Solutions
- Digital Signage and Advertising Management Solutions: we partner we world leader in Digital Signage and AV industry on Hardware and Software platform.
- Large Implementation Base: we have closed to 5,000 screens running in Middle East and India.
- Mobile Applications: both Hybrid and Native application on iOS, Android, Symbian and Windows Mobile.
- Value Proposition
- Domain Expertise:We have extensive expertise in developing comprehensive solutions across governments, public-sector entities and security establishments. With our initiative we can help governments to offer anytime, anywhere services to their citizens, improve delivery efficiency, save costs, reduce wastage and expand revenue base.
- Proven Expertise in Designing and Architecting Complex IT Applications and Implementing integrated e-governance information system.
- Widest range of Platform Coverage: COMM-IT is fully conversant and have proven track records with technologies and tools based on Microsoft, Oracle, Java, Open source and Mobile Platform.
- Mobile Platform: our Mobile Platform expertise comprises of iOS, Android, Symbian and Window Mobile/Windows Phone.
- Global Presence: India, Middle East
- Partnership with the major OEM Enterprises: we partner with some of the world leading Hardware and Software vendor to bring an integrated solutions offering for you. Please visit our Technology Partner .