Enterprise Content Management Solutions
Enterprise content management (ECM) is a set of defined processes that allow a corporation, agency or organization to obtain, organize, store and deliver information crucial to its operation in the most effective manner possible. Enterprise Content Management forms an integral part in the MIS of an organization. ECM solutions should have compliance to the organizational goals and managements strategies. This requires customization of enterprise content management tools for efficient control and better document tracking system.
According to the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM), ECM can be broken down into five major components called capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver. The purpose of each component can be briefly defined as follows:
- Capture: Create, obtain and organize information.
- Manage: Process, modify and employ information.
- Store: Temporarily back up frequently changing information in the short term.
- Preserve: Back up infrequently changing information in the medium and long term.
- Deliver: Provide clients and end users with requested information.
COMM-IT offers content management solutions customizable according to specifications that feature:
- A well constituted repository system for storing and managing documents and contents.
- Ensures proper inspection and review of document and contents at every stage.
- A solution to optimize mitigation to overcome the risk of growing volume of documents and contents.
- Supports document control system to manage document and contents across all levels in every sector of an organization as well as archiving it in real time.
- Enables easy governance for any document and contents at any level of process
- A solution that sets document and content access authority that include access, restricted access as well as permission to have access
- Easy and secure access to document and data source accessible across different platforms
- Helps an organization to meet regulatory compliance via maintenance of documents
- The solution can be updated as well as modified at any given time without challenging the working of an organization
- Allows access to information and documents through system and mobiles to facilitate easy movement, sharing and channeling of documents within an organization.
Enterprise content management technology, leads an organization to efficient and faster working environment along with increase in the efficiency of its employees.
- More Than a decade of experience in implementing SharePoint projects.
- Vast SharePoint Implementation Customer Base which includes MNCâ€™s and Some Fortune 500 Companies.
- Experience and proven track record in Enterprise Content Management Solutions on SharePoint.
- More than 30 solutions implementation on SharePoint for different industry verticals.
- Resource pool of Domain experts, SharePoint Consultants, .Net Developers for SharePoint apps, Document and Knowledge Manager experts on SharePoint.
- Pre-build Frameworks and ready to use Solutions on Enterprise Content Management Solutions based on SharePoint Document Management platform.
- Market tested approach to SharePoint and Enterprise Content Management Solutions on SharePoint.
- Microsoft Certified Partner on SharePoint and Collaboration.